North Kootenai Water District
A. Call To Order / Roll Call
B. Consent Agenda
All matters listed within the Consent Agenda have been distributed to each member of the North Kootenai Water District for reading and study, are considered routine, and will be enacted by one motion of the Board with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda by request.
1. Bills for March 2006.
2. Financial statements for March 2006.
3. Minutes of 3/16/06 and 3/30/06 Board Meetings.
C. Oral Communications
D. Written Communications
E. Treasury Report - 3 Year Capital Improvements
F. District Engineer – Phil Boyd, P.E.
1. Packsaddle Booster Station/Reservoir Liner
2. Hillside Reservoir
3. Lancaster Realignment – Task Order
G. District Manager – Mike Galante
1. Croffoot Park
2. HHOA – Transition
3. Wal-Mart Engineering Fee Letter
4. Set Budget Hearing for 08/03/06, 1:00 p.m.
5. Eagle View Estates – Rate Structure
H. District Attorney – Bob Covington
1. Lakeland School/Ponds
2. Lancaster Well #3
3. Leisure Park
4. Water Rights – Sierra Club Protest
5. Annexation of New Parcels
I. Board Members
1. East Seasons Road Reservoir
2. Flow Chart – Developers
3. Standard Annexation Agreement
4. Potts – Settlement
5. Idaho Forest Industries vs. NKWD
6. The New 9 Partnership vs. NKWD
7. Twin Lakes Village vs. NKWD
8. Ohio Match Well #2
9. Dalton Gardens Inter-tie
10. Water Rates
11. Conservation Plan
13. Selkirk Meadows
14. Easement to Rimrock Road
Richard Fairhurst, Secretary of the Board/Treasurer