North Kootenai Water District
A. Call To Order / Roll Call
B. Consent Agenda
All matters listed within the Consent Agenda have been distributed to each member of the North Kootenai Water District for reading and study, are considered routine, and will be enacted by one motion of the Board with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda by request.
1. Bills for February 2006.
2. Financial statements for February 2006.
3. Minutes of 3/2/06 and 3/9/06 Board Meetings.
C. Oral Communications
D. Written Communications
E. Treasury Report - 3 Year Capital Improvements
F. District Engineer – Phil Boyd, P.E.
1. Packsaddle Booster Station/Reservoir Liner
2. Hillside Reservoir
3. Mitigation Fee – Inside/Outside District
G. District Manager – Mike Galante
1. Easement to Rimrock Road
2. HHOA – Transition
3. Added Staff
4. Empire Electric Staff Report
H. District Attorney – Bob Covington
1. Lancaster Well #3
2. Leisure Park
3. Water Rights – Sierra Club Protest
4. Annexation of New Parcels
5. Additional Outside Meetings for Board Members
I. Board Members
1. East Seasons Road Reservoir
2. Flow Chart – Developers
3. Standard Annexation Agreement
4. Potts – Settlement
5. Idaho Forest Industries vs. NKWD
6. The New 9 Partnership vs. NKWD
7. Twin Lakes Village vs. NKWD
8. Ohio Match Well #2
9. Dalton Gardens Inter-tie
10. Water Rates
11. Lakeland School District
12. Conservation Plan
13. The Ponds
Richard Fairhurst, Secretary of the Board/Treasurer