North Kootenai Water District
A. Call To Order / Roll Call
B. Consent Agenda
All matters listed within the Consent Agenda have been distributed to each member of the North Kootenai Water District for reading and study, are considered routine, and will be enacted by one motion of the Board with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda by request.
1. Bills for January 2006.
2. Financial statements for January 2006.
3. Minutes of 2/2/06, 2/9/06, and 2/16/06 Board Meetings.
C. Oral Communications
D. Written Communications
E. Treasury Report - 3 Year Capital Improvements
F. District Engineer – Phil Boyd, P.E.
1. Packsaddle Booster Station/Reservoir Liner
2. Hillside Reservoir
3. Water Rates
4. Lakeland School District
G. District Manager – Mike Galante
1. Conservation Plan
2. Easement to Rimrock Road
3. Audit Approval – 2004/2005 Fiscal Year
4. HHOA – Transition
H. District Attorney – Bob Covington
1. Lancaster Well #3
2. Leisure Park
3. Honeysuckle Hills Annexation
4. Water Rights – Sierra Club Protest
I. Board Members
1. East Seasons Road Reservoir
2. Flow Chart – Developers
3. Standard Annexation Agreement
4. Potts – Settlement
5. Idaho Forest Industries vs. NKWD
6. The New 9 Partnership vs. NKWD
7. Twin Lakes Village vs. NKWD
8. Ohio Match Well #2
9. Dalton Gardens Inter-tie
10. Debt Service Surcharge for 2005/2006 Fiscal Year
Richard Fairhurst, Secretary of the Board/Treasurer